• Configure single-area OSPFv2 in both point-to-point and multiaccess networks.
• Explain how to mitigate threats and enhance network security using access control lists and security best practices.
• Implement standard IPv4 ACLs to filter traffic and secure administrative access.
• Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability.
• Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs.
• Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures.
• Explain how networking devices implement QoS.
• Implement protocols to manage the network.
• Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software defined networking, and automation affect evolving networks.
Single-Area OSPFv2 Concepts
Single-Area OSPFv2 Configuration
Network Security Concepts
ACLs for IPv4 Configuration
VPN and IPsec Concepts